Version 0.8.3.0 (2019-05-08)
- Update citation.
- Upgrade dependencies.
Version 0.8.2.0 (2019-03-13)
- Performance improvement
- Loading of the viewer is reduced from 10 seconds to 2.5 seconds on average (4 fold speedup).
- Visualization of the BRITE hierarchy at KO level does not crash the browser anymore (still not fast though).
- Addition of mapping to a color gradient when submitting to iPath.
- Addition of mapping values to circle area. The default is still to radius.
- Simplification of tooltip text: removal of duplicated names and hierarchy information.
- Fix of the search match highlight in Firefox.
- UX improvement: the size of highlighted nodes on mouseover is reduced to avoid hiding neighboring nodes.
Version 0.8.1.0 (2019-03-08)
- Enhancement of the search box for map elements.
- Addition of a cutoff slider for filtering the data submitted to iPath.
- Handling of matrices with duplicated entries by taking the sum of duplicates.
- Handling of matrices that result in no mapping to the hierarchy.
Version 0.8.0.0 (2019-02-28)
- Improvement of iPath integration
- Addition of control for color, width, opacity, and global map selection.
- Default Functree 2 color palette is used for the first submission.
- Streamlining of the controls layout and the UI.
- Bug fix: selection of leaf nodes with value > 0 only.
- Addition of bar plots to "Module undefined" nodes to highlight the amount of pathway KO not assigned to a module.
Version 0.7.6.3 (2019-02-25)
- Addition of an annotation section to the TSV reference tree format.
Version 0.7.6.2 (2019-02-15)
- Addition of a toggle action to show/hide node labels.
- Addition of a description to the database selection.
- Upgrade of Flask.
Version 0.7.6.1 (2019-01-18)
- Addition of a help section on the Functree explorer page, and improvement of the main documentation.
Version 0.7.6 (2019-01-15)
- Addition of a zoom control widget.
- Replacement of D3 categorical20 color palette by the color blind friendly palette tableau10.
Version 0.7.5 (2018-08-10)
- Addition of an option to divide ortholog abundance by its incidence on each layer.
Version 0.7.4 (2018-06-20)
- Performance improvement: mapping time is reduced to around 15 seconds on dev machine using the example profile.tsv.
Version 0.7.3 (2018-06-19)
- Performance improvement: mapping time is reduced from 3 minutes to 1 minute and 20 seconds. Module coverage computation time is lowered from 80 seconds to 5 seconds.